Follow-up with 14 Public Bodies with No Full Records Online
1. Full records (video or audio) or transcript available elsewhere.
- Contract Appeals Board — Full records of Board meetings are available in the office.
- Board of Elections and Ethics — Full records are usually available within ten days after meetings, available in person or in response to an email request, though full audio recordings are available only at cost from a non-government contractor.
- Housing Authority Board of Commissioners — Audio recordings of meetings are available but only at cost from a non-government contractor. Minutes will be emailed upon request.
- Police Complaints Board — Audio recordings of Board meetings are available upon request, but details are unclear. Staff said they would like guidance from the Open Government Office how to make them available to a requester.
2. Full records not available anywhere.
- Corrections Information Council — The Council does not have full records of its meetings in any form. Staff said they will e-mail minutes upon request and they plan to post minutes online later this year.
- Eastern Market Community Advisory Committee — The Committee does not have full records of its meetings in any form. Minutes are available online.
- Commission on Human Rights — The Commission does not keep full records of its meetings in any form. Minutes are available online.
3. Bodies we couldn’t reach to follow up.
The following either had insufficient contact information posted, did not answer, or did not return our calls: Education Licensure Commission, Employee Appeals Board, Library Board of Trustees, Medicine Board, Public Employee Relations Board, Taxi Commission, and Board of Directors of Washington Convention and Sports Authority.